as shown $3900.00
5A Flame Top, Flying V Inlay,
Start planning your dream guitar.
||Book-Matched Master Grade 5A Figured Maple Flame Top on
a Solid Honduras Mahogany Body
||Honduras Mahogany — Richness, Clarity, Brilliance, and Warmth
(One piece graphite neck and fingerboard, with Adjustable Truss-Rod)
Provides unsurpassed clarity and sustain with an added touch of warmth
||Bartolini PBF-77D (ABS Black Shown, Nickel Available)
||Bartolini PBF-51 (ABS Black Shown, Nickel Available)
||Solid Brass Metal Mounting Rings, Black Finish
||Reith Sonic-Block Fixed Bridge with Tuners
||Dunlop 6150 Jumbo
|Number of Frets:
||Flying-V (Mother of Pearl), Inlay Options
||2mm Dots (Mother of Pearl)
||Reith Logo Inlay (Mother of Pearl)
||1-5/8" at zero fret (4.1cm)
||D'Addario XL ® (010, 013, 017, DY26, DY36, DY46)
||Active Bartolini NTMB-9183GF 3 Band Tone
Dual Trim-Pot System, Input / Output Level Adjustments
- Pickup Output to 3-Band EQ Preamp
- Guitar Output to Guitar Amp Input
1 - Master Volume
1 - Bartolini Active Midrange Control
1 - Bartolini Active Treble/Bass Stacked Control
1 - 3 way Schaller Megaswitch
(B / BN / N) B:Bridge, M:Middle, N:Neck
||30" overall length
||6.8 lb (3.6kg)
Custom Hard Case or Semi-Hard Case
Schaller Security Strap Locks
Extra Set of Strings
Reith Guitars, Logo T-Shirt
||Blue Ice Flame, Fire Red Flame, Emerald Green Flame, Blue Ice Quilt, Fire Burst Quilt, White, and Black (Finishes)
- Reith Sonic-Block tuning system with fixed bridge and locking string headpiece for staying in tune for hours. Precision cut from aircraft aluminum and anodized with teflon hard-coat.
- The locking string headpiece serves as the string-attachment at the nut. You can utilize
regular strings, without double-ball ends. The strings are easily secured with individual hex screws.
- Graphite neck for smooth movability and long comfortable playability without fatigue.
- Low action and jumbo frets for fast and furious playing styles.
- Flexible settings of intonation and action to satisfy any player.
- Striking neck inlay options
are available which bring equal attention to the neck as well as to the stunning body finises.
- Quality components, no compromises, no corners are cut, only the best parts are incorporated
into this fine instrument.
- Reith Sonic-Lock system: Using threaded inserts and
stainless steel bolts, the graphite neck is securely attached to the body giving unsurpassed
sustain and tone.
- Light weight and perfectly balanced, the guitar is easy to manage, easy to travel with, and
comfortable to play in almost any position.
- Stunning finishes available using ONLY Master Grade AAAAA (5A) rated maple quilted and flame tops. Trimmed with classic edge binding.
- Many options available, including Piezo and MIDI.
- Custom hand made in the U.S.A.